- Made In The U.S.A.
- Nickel Finish
- Uses Standard Key (05649)
- Features A Push Pin Lock
- Stamped With Serial And Model Number
- Passes All Nilec And Nij Specifications
- Wrist Opening: 2.04"
- First Notch Inside Perimeter: 8.4"
- Last Notch Inside Perimeter: 5.8"
- Tightest Inside Width: 1.8"
- Distance Between Cuffs: 2"
- Maximum Overall Length: 8.98"
- Locking Positions: 23
- Weight = 10 Oz.
- Restricted For Export
- Requires License
The Smith and Wesson Push Pin Handcuffs are made with heat-treated internal lock works, featuring smooth ratchets for swift cuffing and double locks to prevent tampering. They pass the US National Institute of Justice tests for workmanship, strength, corrosion and tamper resistance.
Secured and Trusted Checkout with SSL Encryption
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.