The Cammenga G.I. Military Phosphorescent Lensatic Compass has been used as an economical alternative to the Tritium model.
- G.I. Military Phosphorescent Lensatic Compass
- Brief Exposure To External Light “Charges” The Phosphorescent Markings Making It Ideal For Night Time Use
- Equipped With A Magnifying Lens, Sight Wire, Dial Graduations In Both Degrees And Mils For Accurate Readings
- Copper Induction Dampening System Slows The Rotation Of The Magnet Without The Use Of Liquids
- Made With A Durable Aluminum Frame And Waterproof Housing
- Comes With A Convenient Carrying Pouch, Lanyard And Belt Clip
- Made In The USA
Secured and Trusted Checkout with SSL Encryption
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.