Developed in the USA during the early 1950s for military use, N-3B Snorkel Parka was designed to protect from the most extreme and harsh cold weather.
- Military Style Parka Made With A Water-Repellent Nylon Shell Defends Against Extreme Cold Weather Conditions Including Snow And Rain
- Heavyweight Interior Filling Provides Enhanced Warmth And Protection
- Classic Snorkel Hood Zips Up Past Your Neck, Leaving A Small Tunnel Or "Snorkel" To Look Through
- Heavy-Duty Brass Zipper With Added Button Closure Storm Flap
- Elastic Knit Wrist Cuffs Inside The Sleeves Insulate To Block Cold Weather Elements
- Soft Lined Hood With Faux Wool-Fur Collar
- 4 Front Snap Closure Pockets (2 Upper Chest Slash Pockets / 2 Lower Waist Pockets)
- Zipper Utility Sleeve Pocket With Two Pen/Pencil Pockets
- Adjustable Drawstring Hood
- Drawstring Waist
- Polyester Lining
Secured and Trusted Checkout with SSL Encryption
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.