ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, CONDITION MAY VARY FROM IMAGES SHOWN. NO RETURNS ACCEPTED ON FINAL SALE ITEMS. READ DETAILS BELOW
READ DETAILS BELOW
THESE BOOTS ARE RETURNED ITEMS THAT ARE STILL IN USABLE, BUT NOT NEW CONDITION. PLEASE REFER TO THE GRADING SYSTEM:
GRADE A - LIGHTLY WORN, MINIMAL WEAR AND TEAR
GRADE B - GENTLY WORN, NOTICEABLE WEAR AND TEAR
GRADE C - WORN, HIGHER WEAR AND TEAR, CREASED LEATHER
- MADE TO LAST - High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels offered in solid colors and MultiCam. Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your feet.
- BUILT FOR BATTLE - Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battlefield. Low profile laces will not cause pain from fin wear on long swims. Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing.
- NO SLIP GRIP - SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles. The rubber compound was originally developed for rock climbing shoes and modified for wet tactical operations. Ultron PU contoured insole will not absorb water. Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot.
- FIN FRIENDLY FIT - Fits just about any dive fins used by Militaries worldwide. SEAL Rubber is one of the stickiest, high traction rubbers on the market today. Designed for Specials Ops. Worn by the Elite.
- SINCE 1969 - Altama has been a leading manufacturer of Mil-Spec boots for the US Department of Defense, supplying military personnel worldwide
Secured and Trusted Checkout with SSL Encryption
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.