- SUPPORT A WOUNDED WARRIOR - A Portion of the Proceeds are Donated on each Product Sold! Operation First Response is a Wounded Warrior Charity that helps Wounded Warriors & Their Families.
- BE PREPARED - Tactical 365 Keeps you prepared with a 162.450-162.550 MHz NOAA radio to keep you informed of changing weather conditions.
- NO POWER NO PROBLEM - With a 1000mAh battery, USB charger, dynamo hand crank, and solar panel you always have a way to charge your radio.
- COMPACT AND POWERFUL - Small design 5" x 2.4" x 1.6" with a 5V output to quickly charge your cellphone. Made from strong rubberized ABS the Tactical 365 solar radio is water-resistant, and built to last.
- MODERN - We have Upgraded all our Crank Radios with Integrated USB chargers. No longer will you need to manage adapters, and extra cords to charge your devices. Just plug the USB cord directly into the radio
Tactical 365® Operation First Solar Crank Light AM/FM NOAA Radio with Cell Phone Charger. Provides assured access to news, weather, phone charger, and illumination. This powerful and dependable radio, with integrated LED flashlight, offers a choice of self-charge, solar and external recharge power options. Super bright LED puts out 60 lumens of light.
Our 1000mAh Lithium battery holds up to 3x the power of a standard Ni-MH
Built-in USB integration allows you to charge any USB device without any adapters just plug your USB cord directly into the radio.
Support Operation First Response
A portion of the proceeds are donated to Support a Wounded Warrior in need! Operation First Response serves the wounded heroes and their families and with your support together we make a difference. The mission of Operation First Response, Inc. (OFR) is to serve all branches of our nation's Wounded Heroes/Disabled Veterans and their families with personal and financial needs. Services are provided from the onset of injuries or illness, throughout their recovery period and along their journey from military life to the civilian world. Financial aid varies as each case is based on individual needs ranging from rent, utilities, vehicle payments, groceries, clothing, and travel expenses.